Easy Crockpot Chili
Our gas got shut off three days after moving into our new house! In the middle of the biggest winter storm 🥶😣 Thankfully, I had everything I needed to make the tastiest chili to warm us up. This is my first try making it 🤗, but it was soo good I felt I should share it! My biggest tip - start this as soon as you wake up, and it will be ~perfect~ by supper time!
- 1 Crockpot | I got mine on Amazon → https://amzn.to/3Zv3H2X
- 1 Ninja Foodi NeverStick PossiblePot | I got mine on Amazon → https://amzn.to/3IHxGOr
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz. Water
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 16 oz. Black Beans
- 32 oz. Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 3 lbs. Ground Beef
- 20 oz. Diced Tomatoes & Green Chillies
- 1.5 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1.5 tbsp. Oregano
- 1.5 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1.5 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1.5 tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- Brown your beef and drain all the fat/grease.
- Mix onion, spices, herbs, and garlic into the beef.
- Promptly dump all the meat into your slow cooker.
- Rinse the kidney beans and black beans; toss them into the slow cooker.
- Add diced tomatoes, water, and green chilies in with all their juices.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours while stirring occasionally. Cook on High for 45 minutes. Let rest on Warm for 15 minutes before serving.
Serve with chips or bread. I chose On The Border tortilla chips! Garnish with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Fresh Diced Onion, Avocado, and/or Jalapenos. I recommend adding as much or as little water as you want. The less water, the chunkier. Do you have a recipe you'd like me to try! Or a tip for improving my chili? Drop your suggestion in the comments!